Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Walgreens Trip, 6-29-10

I went to Walgreens today, but I will have to go back. They were out of lots of things. I will probably go to one on the other side of town. I still did very well in spite of the fact that they were out.

Here's what I purchased:
1 box dried pineapple (Benjamin's choice)
2 Blistop (blister preventing stuff)
2 Luster White toothpaste (from my raincheck. GET YOUR RAINCHECKS!)
1 Blistex Smoothies 3-pack
5 travel size Listerine bottles
4 Dr. Scholl's for Her arch supports (because I'm really an octupus! Surprise!!)
3 Reach toothbrushes
2 Carmex lip stuff (Benjamin has been begging for weeks. Odd, sweet boy.)
1 75-count package of straws
....and a partridge in a pear treeeeeeee.....

Here's how I did it:

Transaction 1
1 Blistop
2 Luster White toothpastes
  • Used raincheck for 2 free Luster White toothpastes
  • Paid with $4.50 RR (from last week) and .50 OOP
  • Received $5 RR

Transaction 2
1 Blistex
1 Blistop
4 Dr. Scholl's for Her arch supports
1 dried pineapple
3 Reach toothbrushes
5 Listerine travel size bottles
1 package plastic straws
2 Carmex (on sale B1G1 free)

  • Used 4 $2/1 Dr. Scholl's coupons
  • Used the $5/1 Dr. Scholl's coupon in the July EasySaver booklet (in store by sale ads). This automatically takes the $5 off four times.
  • Used 3 $1/1 Reach toothbrush
  • Used the .99 Reach toothbrush in-ad coupon (in your sale flyer)
  • Used 4 $1/1 Listerine
  • Used 1 $1/1 Listerine that printed from the RR machine
  • Used the 2/$1 Walgreens brand straws in-ad coupon (in sale flyer)
  • Paid with $7.50 RR (from last week) and .36 OOP
  • Received $8 RR ($3 RR from Blistex, $5 RR from Blistop)
Regular price: $71.72
RR used: $12
RR received: $13!!
Price paid OOP: .86 (I MADE .14!)

I'll update when I head to the other Walgreens Thursday. I really want to try to get the socks that are advertised. I love fun socks!!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment