Thursday, September 23, 2010

A List of Store Coupon Policies

Rules!! Who likes 'em?! Well, when it comes to couponing rules, I do!! It helps me know what is allowed and it helps cashiers know what is allowed. And, well, to be completely honest, it gently helps aggressive cashiers off of their pretty little high horses. ;-)

Here is a list of coupon policies from stores that I use often. I am awaiting an email from both Kroger and CVS that contains their OFFICIAL policy as I cannot find one online. I'll update when I find it.

Super 1 here

Kroger: Regular coupon policy TBA, Printable coupon policy here

Walmart here

Target here

CVS Coupon Policy TBA

Brookshire's herehttp://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=136479379703662&v=info

Walgreens here

Come visit me on Facebook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment