Monday, September 20, 2010

Walmart Trip, 9-20-10

I had to run to Wal-Mart for a few things this morning, and stumbled upon a few good deals. Here they are:



This 2 pound box of grapes was only $1. I prefer to buy grapes when they are .98/lb, so this was great. It made it .50/lb. Olivia was excited!






Olivia needed some new pajamas. I checked out the clothing section and found these long-sleeved, organic cotton pajamas for $5. That might be more than some are willing to pay for clothing, but pajamas, underwear, and socks are things I prefer to buy new. And, hey, it's organic cotton--whatever that means. ;-)


And the best deal that I found was on Glade. Check the clearance section of your store for this. The Glade Candleholders were clearanced for $1. There is a $1/1 coupon for Glade Scented Oil products. There is also a Buy 1 Glade Candleholder and Get Scented Oil Candle Refills for Free! So, these were both free. The candleholders have a coupon inside of the box too!!

Find anything else at your Walmart? Drop me a line and I'll share it with everyone!!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment