New to Walgreens? Read my How To Do Walgreens post here.
Need this week's deals? Read about them here.
Today was a great trip mainly because of my accumulation of rain checks. We had a great time. Here's what we came home with:
- 3 Scotch mailers
- 5 Gain Dish Detergent (rain check for .89. Coupon made overage)
- 8 Ricola Throat Drops
- 1 Blistex Lip Care
- 2 Oral-B CrossAction toothbrushes
- 1 Schick Hydro (rain check making razor $2.99. Coupon made overage)
- 3 Nivea Lip products (rain check making it $1)
- 1 Morton Salt
- 4 Bufferin Low Dose aspirin
- 1 Thermacare patch (rain check making it .99)
- 2 Oreo Fudge Cremes
- (5) $1/1 Gain Dish detergent (totaled .55 overage)
- (4) $1/2 Ricola Throat Drops AND the .50/1 Ricola from the October Savings booklet)
- B1G1 Free Oral-B CrossAction
- $1/1 Oral-B CrossAction toothbrushes
- $4/1 Shick Hydro Razor (totaled $1.01 overage)
- $2/2 Nivea Lip products
- $1/1 Nivea Lip products
- (4) $3/1 Bufferin Aspirin AND $3/1 Bufferin from the October Savings booklet)
- $1/1 Thermacare
- (2) $1/1 Oreo Fudge Cremes printable (no longer available) (totaled .82 overage)
I paid: .65
I left with: $2.60 RR
I will also receive a rebate of $2.99!
THEY PAID ME $4.94 to take everything home!!