Saturday, October 9, 2010

Walgreens Trips, October 5&7, 2010

I actually went to Walgreens twice this week.  The first time was okay, but I had children with me, and my brain does not function really well with them along.  So, I felt like I missed something. 

Here's what I got on Trip 1:

4 Nabisco Cookies (3 Fig Newtons, 1 Oreo)
3 EOS Lip Balm Balls (Benjamin loves these!)
1 Russell Stover Internationale Chocolates (clearanced for .84)
2 Sweet Tarts
1 Nivea Lip Balm (the last one...had to go back for more of these!)
1 Sunbelt "granola" bar
1 Schick Hydro Razor
1 Thermacare Heat Wrap (had a rain check)
1 Schick Hydro Refills

Trip 2:

4 Campbell's Soups (rain check)
2 Playtex Gloves
2 Dove Sugar Free Chocolates
5 Nivea Lip Balms
1 Crest Toothpaste
1 Sunbelt "granola" bar (these are my fillers most of the time)

Regular Price:  $82.48
I paid:  $8.63
I received:  $3 RR

Sweet!


2 comments:

  1. Great idea for the granola bar as a filler. Healthy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, there is NOTHING healthy about those granola bars. :) But, they do make great fillers! :)

    ReplyDelete