Thursday, November 18, 2010

Quick Kroger Trip, 11/17/10

New to Kroger?  Go here to read How To Do Kroger.

The little one and I stopped in at Kroger this morning to pick up the sale ad.  I noticed that the cereals were on sale, so I ran in and picked some up.  The sale is Buy 4, get $4 back.  Included were select General Mills cereals, Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls, Pillsbury Pie Crusts, and Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough.

These cereals were $1.49 each wyb 4.  Here's what we got:


  •  5 boxes of Cheerios (Kevin's favorite)
  • 2 boxes of Wheaties Fuel
  • 1 Pillsbury Grands cinnamon rolls
  • 2 Suave Deodorants (.88 each)

Coupons used:
  • .75/1 Cheerios
  • (2) $1/2 Cheerios
  • (2) $1/1 Wheaties printables
  • .50/1 Grands Cinnamon Rolls
  • (2) .50/1 Suave Deodorants
  • ALSO, I had (2) .55/1 Cheerios e-coupons that came off.

Regular Price:  $33.31
I paid:  $4.98


No comments:

Post a Comment