Thursday, November 18, 2010

Target Trip: LOTS of Glade Candles!!!

I don't do a lot of shopping at Target at the moment. It's on the other side of town, and it takes quite a while to do the 3 stores that I do go to.  However, today I tagged along with a friend.  I'm glad I did.  I now have candles for tons of Christmas gatherings this year (think White Elephant parties, Secret Santa, hostess gifts, etc).  I also got clothing for my 2 littles and 1 of my sister's kids.  My friend and I also dug through the trial sized stuff for items that we could pick up for free with our coupons.  It was a fun trip.

The deal that I went for was "Buy 5 select Glade items, get a $5 gift card."  All of the things that I purchased were priced at $2.50.  This deal rolled, so I did 4 transactions.


Here's what we got:



  • 2 Glade Scented Oil
  • 1 Glade Premium Room Spray
  • 17 Glade Candles
  • 1 pop out hairbrush (stocking thing for the little one)
  • 1 t-shirt
  • 1 pair of leggings
  • 1 pair of tights
  • 1 pair footie pajamas
  • 4 Sensodyne toothpastes
  • 2 Olay soap bars
  • 1 Kotex U liners

Coupons used:
  • (2) $3/1 Glade Scented Oil
  • $1/1 Glade Room Spray
  • (4) $3/3 Glade Holiday Collection Items
  • (5) $1/1 Glade product
  • (4) .75/1 Sensodyne toothpaste
  • (2) $1/1 Olay soap
  • $1/1 Any Kotex U product

Regular Price:  $86.65
I paid: $29.67 ($24.87 of it was the clothing and hairbrush!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment