Friday, November 12, 2010

Super 1: Ziploc Vacuum Bag Deal is Rolling

 I posted here about the Ziploc Vacuum Bags that were clearanced at Super 1.

If you don't have the $1/1 Ziploc Vacuum Starter kit coupon, you are NOT out of luck!  Today when I was at Super 1 and was looking at the clearanced stuff, I noticed that I had a coupon for $1.25/2 Any Ziploc Bags.  This is what I did:

Buy 2 Ziploc Vacuum Bags
Use (1) $1.25/2 Any Ziploc Bags coupon
Pay OOP:  $1.25
Receive a $1.25 Off your next order coupon
Total:  FREE

I thought I'd just try and see if it would roll, and it did!!  So, after you do your first transaction, use that $1.25 coupon to pay for your second transaction, etc etc.

YAY!!  I'll be using these bags for holiday cooking and storing.  I'm not sure what I'll do with all of the pumps. Perhaps Benjamin can find something cool to do with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment