Tuesday, August 3, 2010

3 Pairs of Shoes for $15!!!


Just today I was thinking that Benjamin really needed some tennis shoes. He outgrew 3 sizes last year!! I didn't get him any over the summer because he has flip flops, Crocs, and sandals. I don't like buying shoes and the price tag on nice shoes is a bit more than I like to spend. I actually prayed about Benjamin's shoes!! And God, ever faithful, answered!!

I was in Wal-Mart today (the one on Estes) and they were starting to clearance shoes. A salesperson just walked by me in the aisle and said, "Go to the table by the shoe section. They're all $5." I was surprised...and very pleased. Well, they have a whole table FULL of shoes, and every single pair is $5! I was thrilled!!

I got Benjamin 3 pairs in 2 sizes. He was very happy when I brought them home. My children sure are fond of shoes. Hmm. Smart kids!!!

They were still pricing and pulling more shoes out of the shoe aisles. I bet they have lots left! Go see!!

4 comments:

  1. The word verification on your blog was just "pandorks"!! What?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geeky tupperware !?! He He Ha Ha This could go on an on ! Miss ya

    ReplyDelete