New to CVS? Go here to read How To Do CVS.
This trip was rewarding in more ways than one. There were excellent deals due to lots of 75% off clearance stickers, but the best part was running into a man outside of the store who asked for something to eat. We stopped and got him something to eat, but I was also able to give him a large sack of stuff just from my shopping on this night. He left with dinner, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, razor, laundry soap, M&Ms, cookies, and 3 RRs that were going to expire this week!!
I'll say it again...the best thing that you can do with all of your stockpiles is GIVE GIVE GIVE!! I love that the Lord has blessed me with an ability that allows me to help others! I am so thankful!
So, here's what I got (For the picture, I added items from my stockpile so that you could see what all was purchased even though a lot of it had been given away):
- 2 Listerene Total Care mouthwashes (clearanced to $1.24)
- 2 Listerene Citrus mouthwash (clearanced to $1.24) (missing from picture)
- 2 Act mouthwashes (clearanced to $1.32
- 1 bottle of Dawn
- 4 Right Guard deodorants
- 1 Gillette Fusion razor
- 1 Oral-B child's toothbrush
- 2 Oral-B toothbrushes (all toothbrushes were supposed to be clearanced to .74, but rang up $1.49. I will take them back to have the price adjusted.)
- 1 Glide Floss (missing from picture)
- 1 Purex 3-in-1 Laundry soap (missing from picture)
- 2 Reinventing Beauty magazines (Thanks to Destiny F. for telling me where to find this elusive magazine!)
- (2) $1/1 Listerine Total Care
- (2) $1/1 Listerine mouthwash
- (l2) $1/1 Act mouthwash
- (1) $1/1 Dawn
- (2) B1G1 FREE Right Guard deodorant
- (2) $1/1 Right Guard deodorant (blinkies)
- (1) B1G1 Free Oral-B toothbrushes
- (2) .50/1 Oral-B toothbrush
- (1) $4/1 Gillette Fusion razor
- (1) $3/1 Purex 3-in-1 laundry soap
- (1) $1/1 Glide Floss
Regular Price: $80.34
I paid OOP: $1.90
Reveived: $2 ECBs
Next week when I go to CVS, I will bring my receipt and get the $2.25 back for the toothbrushes.