E-coupons are coupons that are loaded directly onto your shopper loyalty card. There are several stores to choose from, but the one that I shop at most frequently is Kroger.
E-coupons are very easy to use. When you check out, the cashier will scan your loyalty card. The coupons will automatically come off of your total (I always check my receipt to make sure that they did). The EXTRA nice thing is that these can be combined with your manufacturer coupons. So, if you have a $1/1 Cheerios manufacturer coupon and a .55/1 e-coupon, they'd combine for a total of $1.55 off of your item. Yay!
Here's what you do:
- Go get your Kroger card!
- Click on one of the links below.
- Sign up (if you're new).
- Enter in the number on the back of your Kroger card.
- Choose the E-coupons that you want to use.
- SHOP!! (The fun part!)
Here's a bit of information about e-coupons:
- You can get them from Shortcuts, Cellfire, Kroger, and P&G.
- You do not have to do anything with these coupons. They are loaded onto your shopper card, and come off automatically at the register. If you look at your receipt, you'll see where they came off. It's nice to not have to clip extra coupons!!
- Once you load them, they should be ready to use in about an hour.
- They do NOT double or triple. Even if your store's coupon policy doubles or triples, these coupons are only good for their face value.
- They can only be used once. If you have 10 of the same item, it is only going to take $$ off of one of them.
- If you have 2 of the same coupon, but one is from Shortcuts and one is from Cellfire, it will only remove one of them per transaction. I usually just do 2 transactions in order to be able to use both...especially if it makes it free!
- Once the e-coupon has been used, it cannot be used again.