Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kroger Trip

New to Kroger? Go here to read How To Do Kroger.

Well, I know that this sale is no longer available, but I thought it would be a great one to show how fantastic couponing is! This is one of those "YOU SHOULD DO COUPONS" posts. I was able to get enough stuff for Benjamin's lunches (and special treats) for several months for a very, very small price. I was able to use sales, coupons, and e-coupons to score some great deals! Even my husband was surprised!! Here's what I got:



1 gallon milk
1/2 gallon Orange juice
Bananas
3 Dial Hand soap
1 dozen eggs
6 Bumble Bee Tuna
1 Non-stick cooking spray
1 Frank's Hot Sauce
1 Yoplait Greek yogurt
6 cans Hunt's canned tomatoes
2 Kroger cream cheese
2 Purex laundry soap
6 Nature's Valley Granola bars
1 Gardetto's snack mix
1 Chex snack mix
3 Nature's Valley Nut Clusters
1 Snyder's pretzels
8 Betty Crocker fruit snacks
1 Warm Delights
3 Cheerio Cereal bars
1 Fiber 1 yogurt
1 Yoplait Delights
2 Goldfish Crackers
1 Country Crock margarine
2 Keebler cookies



Regular Price; $132.98
I paid OOP: $17.76
I received $2 back
It was like spending $15.76 for all of that stuff!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment