Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Another Awesome Kroger Trip!! August 17, 2010

New to Kroger? Go here for How To Do Kroger!

Sometimes when I do really well at a store, and hardly spend any money, Kevin will ask me, "Are the cops coming?" You know....since it appears as though I have robbed the store!! LoL!

This was a great week at Kroger. Here's the extra good part--this sale is going on next week too!

A couple weeks ago, during the P&G sale at Kroger, they never had the Gillette Body Wash or the Gillette Shaving Cream. I got the rain check for both. I went back later in the week and they still didn't have it. I got another rain check. I fulfilled one of them last night and got these:



12 Gillette Body Washes ($1.99 each)
4 Gillette Shaving Cream ($1.47 each)

Coupons used:
(12) $2/1 Gillette Body Wash
(4) $2/1 Gillette Shaving Gel

Paid OOP: Nothing THEY PAID ME: $2.58

These are the other things that I got:



4 bags Bugles
5 bags of Chex Mix
2 Snyder's pretzel rods
2 Bounty Basic Paper Towels
2 Total Cereal
3 Hamburger Helper
1 Quaker Rice Cake snacks
3 boxes Nature's Valley Granola bars (got $1.50 back for buying 3)
2 boxes Yoplait Gogurt
9 cans Hunt's Tomatoes
4 pounds Kraft cheese
1 package Kraft cheese slices
4 pouches Bumble Bee Tuna
3 bottles of Sunny Delight drink
1 gallon milk
1 bottle Purex Laundry soap
2 Pillsbury Toaster Scrambles
2 boxes Golden Graham Cereal bars
1 Powerade
1 Lady Speed Stick
1 Yoplait Fiber One yogurt
2 packages organic baby carrots
1 package black grapes
2 Yoplait Greek yogurt
2 packages snack pack raisins
1 Betty Crocker Warm Delights
1 gallon Peanut oil

Coupons used:
  • (4) .50/1 Bugles
  • (5) .50/1 Chex Mix (or try this and this printable) (Thanks, Southern Savers)
  • (2) $1/1 Snyder's of Hanover pretzels
  • (2) .25/1 Bounty Towels
  • (2) $1/1 Total Cereal (coupon was a peelie on the box)
  • (1) .75/3 Hamburger Helper (printable available)
  • (1) Quaker Rice Cake snacks printable
  • (3) .50/1 Nature's Valley Granola bars (and/or printable)
  • (2) .50/1 Yoplait GoGurt
  • (3) .45/3 Hunt's Tomatoes
  • (2) $1/2 Kraft Cheese chunks (blinkie)
  • (4) .55/1 Bumble Bee Tuna
  • (3) .25/1 Sunny Delight drink
  • (1) .35/1 Purex
  • (1) .50/2 Pillsbury Toaster Scrambles or Strudels
  • (2) .50/1 Golden Grahams Bars
  • (1) .50/1 Speed Stick deodorant
  • (1) .50/1 Fiber One yogurt
  • (2) .30/1 Yoplait Greek Yogurt (printables too)
  • (1) .75/1 Betty Crocker Warm Delights

E-coupons used:
Regular Price: $219.29
I paid: 29.87!!


Another cool thing to point out is that the peanut oil alone was $10.99!! So, the other stuff only cost me 18.88! SWEET!!

We also picked up rain checks for the Purex, Nature's Valley Nut Clusters, and Betty Crocker fruit snacks. I see a rain check trip coming up soon!

Happy shopping!!

5 comments:

  1. You make me tired just reading this. I don't know how you do it. I guess I'm still in the learning curve. -Your discouraged couponer friend....

    ReplyDelete
  2. A - Start small. Don't try to get everything. Get what you see and if you notice that you missed a deal decide whether it's worth taking another trip to the store. There will always be good deals and it could easily consume you thinking you had to get every good deal out there. Just my thoughts ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great on your savings! That is really fantastic, and oh my impressive!

    I would like to invite you to link up your savings at my Weekly Savings Linky @ Frugality Is Free. It’s a great place to share your savings and meet other frugalistas, who are loving the savings game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So that's why it took me two weeks to get my share of Gillete body wash! Love me some coupons too. www.daniahswaim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl!!! I wish I had a kroger near me!!!

    ReplyDelete