Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Walgreens Trip

**Some people have requested that I do a breakdown for this trip. See the bottom of the post for the breakdown.**

This was a rather confusing trip. I can't find the long receipt, so I can't write the entire breakdown. The exceptional thing is that I started with zero RR!! My Renu from my rain check got me $6 in overage. Here's what I got:


3 Crayola poster boards
4 Renu eye solutions
4 Nivea body washes (B1G1 free)
8 Bic Soleil disposable razors (B1G1 1/2 off) (missing 1. I gave it to someone at the store)
6 Scotch Tape
2 packs colored index cards
4 Polygrip denture stuff (to give away)
4 Ultra Plus socks (rain check)
2 Starbucks ice cream (B1G1 Free)

Coupons used:
Crayola Poster board in-ad coupon
(3) $2 Renu coupons ($6 OVERAGE!)
(3) $3/1 Nivea body wash (don't remember where I got them)
(1) $1/1 Nivea body wash
(4) Bic B1G1 FREE
(4) $2/1 Bic Soleil
(2) $1/3 Scotch Tape
Scotch Tape in-ad coupon
Index cards in-ad coupon
(4) Free Polygrip
(2) $1.50/1 Starbucks ice cream coupons

Regular Price: $170.31
I paid OOP: $3.40

****************************************************************************
Breakdown

Transaction 1:

  • 2 Bic Soleil Razors
  • 1 Index Cards

Coupons used:
  • (1) $3/1 Bic Soleil razors (hmmm...I thought it was a $2 coupon. Nice surprise)
  • (1) B1G1 Free Bic Soleil razors
  • 1 in-ad coupon making index cards .39

Total OOP: .38

Transaction 2:
  • 4 Renu Sensitive solutions (rain checks for free items)
  • 2 Starbuck's ice cream
  • 4 Nivea Body Wash
  • 4 Airplus socks (rain checks for free items)
  • 6 Scotch Tape
  • 4 Bic Soleil Razors
  • 1 Index cards

Coupons used:
  • (3) $2/1 Renu Contact Solution (this is where my overage came from)
  • (2) $1.50/1 Starbuck's Ice cream
  • (3) $3/1 Nivea
  • (1) $1/1 Nivea
  • (2) $1/3 Scotch Tape AND the in-ad coupon
  • (2) B1G1 Free Bic Soleil razors
  • (2) $3/1 Bic Soleil
  • (1) in-ad coupon for index cards

Total OOP: $1.76

Transaction 3:
3 Crayola Poster boards
2 Bic Soleil razors
4 Super Polygrip

Coupons used:
in-ad coupon for Crayola Poster boards
(1) B1G1 Free Bic Soleil
(1) $3/1 Bic Soleil
(4) Free Super Polygrip

Total OOP: $1.26


4 comments:

  1. Kim, can you break down for me how you did this and what coupons you used... for instance did you use multiple transactions?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you buy all of this in one transaction? I would like to understand how you did this so I could do it as well.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will look for the receipt and post it ASAP tonight after my littles go to bed. 8o)

    ReplyDelete