Saturday, July 31, 2010

AMAZING Kroger Trip #2!!!!

As if yesterday's deals weren't amazing enough, Kroger started their 50% off of General Mills, Betty Crocker, and Quaker products sale today!! Go here for more information about this sale.

Here's what I got today:


4 boxes Fiber One cereal (Buy 4, get $4 back Catalina deal)
3 big boxes Cheerios
1 big box Honey Nut Cheerios
1 box Total cereal
1 bag Nature's Valley Nut Clusters
1 Olay Quench lotion
1 Olay Regenerist cleansing wipes
2 Frank's Hot sauce
2 Weber Grill seasonings
1 box Crayola markers
3 Cover Girl mascara
3 Cover Girl eye shadow
3 Cover Girl makeup puffs

Coupons I used:

Regular Price: $94.70
I paid: $8.60
I receive: I purchased enough Olay and Cover Girl items to submit for this rebate (Purchase $30 worth of Olay, Venus, Covergirl, Secret, or Pantene, and receive $10 back). Now, to sweeten this deal, I'll get $10 back!!

Soooo.....I GOT PAID $1.40 to buy this stuff!!!!

2 comments:

  1. stuff... stuff... stuff... FRANKS HOT SAUCE! AWESOME!. lol Great deal... proud o' you boo... two. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of that hot sauce is coming to your house. I already talked to the Big Boo! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete