Friday, July 16, 2010

Barnes & Noble $1.99 Books + 5% Cash Back



Barnes & Noble is having a summer clearance sale with loads of books for $1.99! I am partial to children's books and cookbooks. Go here and see what you can find! I find it easiest to choose the category that I want to search in and then sort them by price. I have even found some children's books as low as $1.78!
You can also go through Shop At Home and earn another 5% back on your entire purchase. Simple type "Barnes & Noble" in the search box. Click on the store when it comes up. On the right hand side, there will be a green button that says "Shop Now." Click that. That's all. It will redirect you to the Barnes & Noble site and then shop as usual. (More on Shop At Home and Ebates later today)

I'm excited! This is a great way to stock up for all of those birthday parties and Christmas gifts!

Comment back and let us know what great deals you got!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment