Monday, July 5, 2010

CVS Trip, July 4, 2010



Here's what I got:
  • 2 CVS brand pantyliners
  • 2 boxes Tampax
  • 2 Johnson & Johnson small first aid kits
  • 1 bottle Dawn
  • 1 bottle Bausch & Lomb Biotrue
  • 2 Nivea lip balm (On clearance for $1.49 each)
  • 1 100 Grand candy bar (which was obviously taken over by my little ones!)

Here's how I did it:
I purchased all of the above items in one transaction.
  • Used 2 $2/1 Tampax coupons
  • Used 2 .75/1 Johnson and Johnson Red Cross product coupons (found hidden in the back of my folder. These have been out for a while)
  • Used $1/1 Dawn Hand Renewal coupon
  • Used 1 $2/1 Biotrue coupon that I happened to have from somewhere (can't remember where. You probably won't have this one. It is still Free anyway!!)
  • Used 1 $2/2 Nivea Lip product printable

Paid with $6 ECBs and $.00 OOP. Received 5 ECBs.

Regular Price for these items: $24.78 I paid: NOTHING OOP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment