Here's what I got:
- 2 CVS brand pantyliners
- 2 boxes Tampax
- 2 Johnson & Johnson small first aid kits
- 1 bottle Dawn
- 1 bottle Bausch & Lomb Biotrue
- 2 Nivea lip balm (On clearance for $1.49 each)
- 1 100 Grand candy bar (which was obviously taken over by my little ones!)
Here's how I did it:
I purchased all of the above items in one transaction.
- Used 2 $2/1 Tampax coupons
- Used 2 .75/1 Johnson and Johnson Red Cross product coupons (found hidden in the back of my folder. These have been out for a while)
- Used $1/1 Dawn Hand Renewal coupon
- Used 1 $2/1 Biotrue coupon that I happened to have from somewhere (can't remember where. You probably won't have this one. It is still Free anyway!!)
- Used 1 $2/2 Nivea Lip product printable
Paid with $6 ECBs and $.00 OOP. Received 5 ECBs.
Regular Price for these items: $24.78 I paid: NOTHING OOP!!!