Friday, July 30, 2010

AMAZING Kroger Trip, July 30, 2010

New to Kroger? Go here.

I'm beyond thrilled about this trip! There are not enough exclamation points to convey my excitement! Kroger is having its Procter & Gamble sale this week. Buy any 4 participating P&G products, get $4 off of your order instantly.

I did 2 transactions. The first is mostly my P&G items.
I got:
2 Ronzoni pastas
1 Downy fabric softener (Fragrance Free!! This is hard to find. We have to have it because of Kevin's breathing troubles.)
12 Crest toothpaste
2 Old Spice Body Red Zone body washes
2 Old Spice regular body washes
1 Febreeze Air Effects room spray
1 Covergirl nail polish
3 Covergirl eye shadow singles
2 bars Olay body soap
4 Oral B Indicator toothbrushes
2 Lady Speed Stick deodorant
2 Softsoap hand soaps
1 A&W dessert topper (prints a $2.50 store coupon!!)
1 large box Bounce Dryer Sheets (again, fragrance free!!)

Coupons used:
  • (2) $1/1 Ronzoni pasta (I find these in most of the magazines I subscribe to)
  • (1) $1/1 Downy Fabric Softener (from the $100 Year of Savings coupon booklet) AND the $2/1 Kroger e-coupon or P&G e-coupon
  • (4) .75/1 Crest toothpaste
  • (8) .50/1 Crest toothpaste
  • (1) $1/2 Old Spice body wash coupon AND $1/2 Old Spice body wash, deodoarnt, or body spray P&G e-coupon
  • (1) $1/2 Old Spice Body wash coupon AND $2/1 Old Spice Red Zone body wash Kroger e-coupon
  • (1) $1/1 Febreeze Air Effects spray AND $1/1 Febreeze Air Effects Kroger e-coupon
  • (4) $1/1 Any Covergirl Product
  • (1) $1/1 Olay Bar, Body Wash, or In Shower lotion AND $1.50/1 Olay Bar, Body Wash, or In Shower lotion P&G e-coupon
  • (2) $2/2 Oral B Indicator toothbrushes AND (1) .75/1 Oral B Manual toothbrush P&G e-coupon
  • (2) .50/1 Speed Stick or Lady Speed Stick
  • (2) .35/1 Softsoap Handsoap
  • (1) $1.50/1 Bounce Dryer sheet coupon (received in mail)
  • (1) .75/1 Dessert Toppers Cellfire e-coupon
I paid with the $5 store coupon that I got from the Kraft Deal last week and $1.82 cash. I then received the $2.50 coupon for the A&W dessert topper!

Regular Price: $102.99
I paid: 1.82 OOP
I received: $2.50 back!!!!
It was like getting paid .68 to take everything home!


For my 2nd transaction I got things that we needed:
1 gallon milk (reduced to $1.25)
2 BIG boxes Post Raisin Bran (on sale for $2.50 each)
1 package of pretzels (didn't need these, but the children were about to wither away from starvation right there in the store. It was a sad, sad thing!)
2 bunches bananas (one reduced because I want to make banana bread/muffins)
1 Feta cheese (reduced to 1.50)
1 Cherub grape tomatoes (B1G1 Free)
1 Sunburst cherry tomatoes (B1G1 Free)

Coupons used:
  • Get $1.50/1 milk when you buy 2 Post Cereals
I paid with the $2.50 coupon from my first transaction and $10.76.

Regular Price: $23.04
I paid: 10.76 OOP

Sooooooooo,
In the end, I got $127.43 worth of stuff for $11.44!!

Yay for coupons!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment