Tuesday, July 13, 2010

CVS Trip, July 13, 2010


Here's what I got:
2 Head and Shoulders shampooos (I didn't get the ones that were in the sale. I found these 2 on clearance for $1.87 each)
4 CVS brand pantiliners
1 Complete Multi-Purpose Solution
1 Bausch & Lomb Bio-True Multi-Purpose solution
1 (10 pack) Papermate Pens
1 pair scissors
2 Oral-B Pulsar toothbrushes (I call these Fancy Pants toothbrushes!)
1 Trident Layers gum (for my little friend, Taylor)
2 Milky Way Simply Caramel candy bars
1 Heath candy bar
1 bite size caramel

Here's how I did it:
Transaction 1:
  • Buy 1 Papermate Pens and 1 pair of scissors
  • Pay with $2 ECBs
  • Get $2 ECBs back.

Transaction 2:
  • 1 Complete solution
  • 1 Biotrue solution
  • 2 Milky Way Caramel bars
  • 1 Heath Bar (candy bars were B2G1 FREE. The Milky Ways made this free)
  • 1 Trident Layers gum
Coupons used:
  • $1/1 Complete Solution (I did not have the $2/1)
  • (2) .50/1 Milky Way Simply Caramel candy bars (from CVS machine)
  • Coupon for Free Trident Layers gum (from CVS machine)

Paid with $11 ECBs and .93 OOP
(Looking at the receipt, I now see that they didn't take the Heath Bar off as part of the B2G1. I'll bring the receipt back in and get them to fix it. Then my OOP will be ZERO!)
Received $11 ECBs

Transaction 3:
  • 4 CVS pantiliners
  • 2 Oral-B Pulsar Toothbrushes
  • 2 (HUGE bottles) Head and Shoulders Shampoo clearanced to $1.87 each.
  • 1 small caramel (filler)
Coupons used:
  • (2) $2/1 Oral-B Pulsar
  • $3/2 Head and Shoulders 23.5 oz. or larger (blinkie found in the store earlier this month)
Paid with $4 ECBs and .18 OOP
Received $2 ECBs


Regular price for items: $52.37. I paid .18 OOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment