Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What do you do with all of that overage?


A couple of weeks ago I had a great visit to Walgreens. I MADE almost $19. Today those RRs were going to expire and there really were no great deals at Walgreens this week. So, I used those RRs to buy basic grocery items and stuff for Benjamin's birthday party. Now those things don't have to come from my grocery budget this week. Yay!! Here's what I got:

2 gallons of milk
2 dozen eggs
2 loaves of bread
2 cans of nuts (1 for bday party)
2 jars of olives
3 bottles aspirin
1 Colgate toothpaste
2 Finesse shampoos
6 10-count packages pencils
1 10-count package Papermate ink pens
5 5-count packages Papermate mechanical pencils
1 package of cookies (bday party)
1 7Up (bday party)
1 Blue Bell ice cream (bday party)
2 Pringles chips (bday party)
3 packages gum (bday party)
1 foam airplane (Yup, Benjamin was with me!)
3 Dr. Peppers (1 for the cashier, 1 for Kevin, 1 for me)

I paid .93 OOP and got $2 RR for the toothpaste. I'm still going to mail off for my Finesse rebate (and make another $1) too.

I am quite pleased with my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment