Friday, July 30, 2010

BIG Huggies Overnights for $10.13--SHIPPED!


I am extremely happy about this deal!!

We have used these diapers on both children and have never once had a problem with overnight leaks. When Olivia came along, I thought I'd try the Pampers Extra Protection (mostly because I had really good coupons for them), but they were awful. So, all that to say, "These diapers rock!"

When I was in the store today, I was going to pick some up. The size 5 package had 27 diapers in it. It cost 8.99. This deal gives you twice as many for only a dollar(ish) more AND it is delivered right to your door!

The size 5 diapers are the cheapest ones for this deal. The bigger diapers usually cost quite a bit more, so to find the larger diapers cheaper than the smaller ones was extra nice.

Here's what you do:
  • Go here
  • Choose your size.
  • On the right side of the page, you'll see a box that says, "Subscribe and Save." Click this box. You can choose the how often you receive the shipment. If you don't want to receive it after this first shipment, simply go to your Account and cancel the service. Since the price isn't locked in, I will probably cancel after my first shipment.
The shipping cost will come off after you subscribe.

YAY for cheap, fantastic diapers!

(Thanks, Common Sense with Money!)

No comments:

Post a Comment