Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Walgreens Trip, July13, 2010

This trip could also be called The Treat Trip....


Here's what I got:
1 Goldfish crackers
2 Kellogg's Nutri Grain Bars
2 Oreo Cakesters
2 Oreo Brownies
1 Dean's Dip
2 packages index cards
1 box envelopes
3 legal pads (only 2 showing)

Here's what I did:

I bought all items in one transaction.

Coupons used:
  • .50/1 Goldfish printable
  • (2) .75/1 NutriGrain Bars
  • (2) $1/2 Nabisco coupon
  • .55/1 Dean's Dip printable
  • In-ad coupons for envelopes, index cards, and legal pads (should have used for Dean's dip too, but I forgot. Bah!)
Paid with $7 RRs and .29 OOP. Received $2 RRs.

Regular price for these items $21.62. I paid .29 OOP!

And here's my little Livi breaking into the Goldfish while Mommy was putting things in the closet. Sneaky baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment